Welcome to the ECS Learning Series Schedule!
ECS is dedicated to providing coverage on important industry issues, current events, and regulatory changes related to Medicare, Medicaid*, and Managed Care. The ECS Learning Series sessions create “conversations that matter” to your entire organization and provide a platform in which any team member can broaden their knowledge base. Detailed course descriptions are provided to enable organizations to make decisions that best suit professional learning needs. Each session is hosted by ECS industry experts and in-session questions are encouraged.
*Medicaid only available for the state of Ohio.
- Registration and pre-payment required.
- Clients are required to enter their password to proceed with purchase and registration. Not a client? Contact ECS Solutions for available options.
- Client cost: $190
- Non-client cost: $395; taxes not included
- Webinar length: 1.5 hours
- Cancellation policy: A 24-hour cancellation notice is required. If unable to cancel within the required timeframe, the session will be available for on-demand listening. For a complete listing of on-demand sessions, click here.
ECS Learning Series Schedule
||Medicare: Understanding Consolidated Billing and Your Bottom Line
||Ohio Medicaid: What to Expect in 2019 – Be Prepared!